It has become more common to use keyless entry technology and. This has also presented several security issues. Illegal devises readily available to criminals can boost your keys signal from within your home, transmitting it to a second device next to your vehicle allowing entry.
Placing your keys or key fob inside the Disklok blocking wallet will deny thieves access to your vehicle.
This Disklok Wallet is featuring signal-blocking material, stopping all signal types:
- Vehicle Key fobs
- WiFi (phone/device)
- Bluetooth (phone/devise)
- GPS (mobile phone)
- NFC (contactless payment)
The wallet can also be used to protect against the theft of other personal data such as contactless cards, preventing proximity transaction theft. Likewise, it can stop hackers steeling details via WiFi and Bluetooth whilst a phone or tablet is in a public area.
- Made from highly durable polyurethane.
- Fitted with a sturdy Velcro fastening, reassuring signals are not leaked.
- Closing lip finished with debossed branding detail.
- Features a handy carabiner clip and strap attached to the back, allowing securing to a bag or jacket, belt or hanging on key rail.
- Measures 17,5 cm (H) x 12, 5cm (W) when closed.
- Big enough to hold single or multiple key fobs or bunch of keys, smart mobile phones and several cards.