Disklok Anti-Theft Steering Wheel Lock
Accurate measurement is important!
Motorhomes, light commercial vans and campervans go here for the right fit we pre-measured for your vehicle.
It’s important to choose the right Disklok for your car, to benefit full advantage of Disklok’s security. Manufacturers produce different sizes of steering wheels and change the dimensions from year to year. We therefore recommend that you accurately measure your steering wheel before purchase. The correct measurement must be taken along the center line of the handlebars from the outer edge to the outer edge. Please sit straight in front of your steering wheel. Buy Now?
Since Disklok Slot encloses the entire wheel, the size is important.
- Disklok 39 cm is suitable for steering wheels with a diameter of 35 to 39 centimeters.
- Choose the larger lock above 39 cm diameter.
- Disklok 41.5 for steering wheels with a diameter of 39 to 41.5 centimeters.
- Model Disklok 44 is the variant for large steering wheels with a diameter of 41.5 to 44 centimeters.
- The maximum steering thickness is 4.5 cm, at the maximum diameter for a lock. For a thicker handlebar, choose the lock a size larger.
- Since January 2017, the sometimes occurring problem with too thick airbags has been solved.
- If the lock does not fit in anyway, please contact us first.
- If your handlebar has a flattened underside, or is not round in any other way, please indicate this in the comments box when you complete your order.
Three Sizes Disklok Steering Wheel Lock
We offer three versions in different sizes, each suitable for a specific steering diameter. From 2016, the front of the Disklok is changed, so the lock now can include any steering wheel. The Disklok Approved Theft Protection can be used for steering wheels size 35 to 44 cm in diameter. Once the steering lock is attached, Disklok glides on the steering wheel, so that the vehicle can no longer be steered. Also, the original steering lock of the car can no longer be broken by applying force via the steering wheel. Always use the original steering lock (if present) next to the Disklok.